Realtor®, GRI, PMN
- 1231 Beach Road
Englewood, FL 34223
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Vacation/Second Homes
Welcome to my Website
Whether you need help buying or selling a home, investment property, commercial property or vacant land, I am a high energy professional ready to go to work for you!
Originally I am from San Francisco, and started my career in the early days of Silicon Valley. After that, I got into sales. I was a small business owner for 14 years selling used telecommunications gear in the United States, Mexico and Central America. I also have worked for two members of Congress, and have an interest in politics.
My husband, Gil, and I came to the Englewood area on the Southwest Florida Coast in the early 1990's and purchased a vacation home because we love to fish. The waters here are fantastic. We decided we liked it so much we moved here fulltime in 2000.
My Mom, Liz, lives with Gil and I. She lost her vision to macular degeneration, and we have a great time together in one, happy household. She listens to books on the front porch and enjoys the warmth of our Florida sunsets.
- Business professional with over 23 years of sales experience.
- An active community member and volunteer.
- Extensive local knowledge.
- Director and Board President, Charlotte County Arts and Humanities Council
- Member and 2016 President, Women's Council of Realtors Englewood on the Gulf
- Turtle Monitor, Don Pedro Island Sea Turtle Patrol
- Past Director, Charlotte County Lifelong Learning Institute
- Past Director and President, Palm Island Estates Homeowners Association
- Past Director and President, Lemon Bay Conservancy
- I have an interest in local politics and have volunteered on many campaigns
- Graduate, Realtor Institute Designation (GRI)
- B.A. Degree from San Francisco State University