- 2825 Tamiami Trail, Suite a
Punta Gorda, FL 33950-7269
Greetings From Paradise
Creating Happiness In Paradise - One Home At A Time
Formerly licensed in New Jersey, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts and now a Florida real estate Associate Broker, Multi-Year Director/Florida Association of REALTORS®, Former President/Local REALTOR® BOARD and MLS Board President;
National Designations: ePro Internet Certified Professional
In addition, I work with one of our area's foremost builders - Schaefer Homes, which has just completed a "Green" enviromentally ("Green") friendly model. Having built our home in Connecticut as the General Contractor, from the first pencil sketches on a piece of paper to the final Certificate of Occupancy, I understand the joys and terrors of building a new home and can make the process much easier for you.
In addition to real estate, I enjoy fishing, needlepoint and cooking; I have 6 wonderful grandchildren and two adorable Shih Tzu's (Cassie/5 and Macie/3). I would love to help you find or build your dream home here in Paradise.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT WORKING WITH ME
- "SHE'S THE BEST!"
- "Nancy is a person you can trust to handle your real estate needs effectively and honestly."
- "Her enthusiasm infuses all she does. Her approach is definitely 'hands on'"
- "She will guide you through the process of buying, selling or building a new home to make it as easy as possible."
- She takes care of everything."
- There is nobody else we would ever use."
- She listened to our specific needs, showed us only those homes that met our needs and found us exactly what we wanted."
- She dedicated time and effort to the sale. Nancy went beyond the call of duty in promoting the sale of our home - a very important aspect. She dedicated her time to helping my wife and me in our move to new quarters. She did the right thing."
- Her attention to every detail - no matter how small and the promptness of her responses."
- This was the third time I had the pleasure of working iwth Nancy. She always provided superb service, exemplifying true professionalism in the real estate market. I am extremely grateful to have had Nancy as my agent; thank you for a job well done."
- Purchasing a home long distance is always a challenge. Nancy made this transaction so easy by always going above and beyond our expectations. She made many contacts for us and provided answers to questions immediately. A real pleasure to work with and get to know Nancy!"
- A consumate professional and very pleasant REALTOR. It was great to work with Nancy. We appreciate her."
- Nancy performed an outstanding job by researching various properties. She was a great help in making our final decision."
- Nancy did everything possible to make sure that the sale of my home would be fast and without any problems. I was moving back to NJ and she helped me out a lot."
- My recent purchase of a condo at Lakeside Condos in Port Charlotte was a pleasant and easily executed experience thanks to Nancy McClary's expertise. She was helpful in every way, always responded promptly to my questions and exhibited a caring and concerned attitude. She is a consummate professional."
- First you meet Nancy and you feel the warmth and professionalism. Then you find a place you love and you must go home (1800 miles away). At this point, Nancy assures that all goes smoothly. Communicates often and goes above and beyond to close the purchase for you. Finally you own a Florida home and every detail take care of and beyond that ..... you have a new friend?"
- Residential Real Estate
- Single Family Homes
- Waterfront Properties
- Deed Restricted Properties
- Vacant Land
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction (I acted as the general contractor for our home in Connecticut.)
On Friday the 13th of August, 2004, Hurricane Charley blew through this area leaving a trail of devastation. Out of that, a group of civic-minded citizens formed TEAM PUNTA GORDA. I was honored to serve on the Parks and Recreation Committee. TEAM PUNTA GORDA set a new course for Punta Gorda to improve upon the best of what remained and to grow into a town with great charm, wonderful restaurants, incredible citizens and to set a course for future growth that would protect the beautiful and pristine shoreline of Charlotte Harbor - no high rise buildings here.
In Connecticut I was a member of the Litchfield County Board of REALTORS, serving for a number of years as the Secretary of the Board of Directors. I was also appointed to serve on a state-wide committee to seek ways to interface with the local associations of REALTORS and the Connecticut Association of REALTORS.
When we first moved to Punta Gorda, I happily cleaned cages and provided tours of a delightful animal rescue group at the end of our point - PEACE RIVER WILDLIFE CENTER.
As a young girl my grandfather used to take me trout fishing in his favorite stream in the mountains of New Hampshire which instilled in me a love of the water and fishing. Today, I fish from our dock in Punta Gorda Isles (PGI) and catch Snook, Sheepshead, Snapper and yes, even a juvenile Tarpon!!! Trying to outsmart something you can't see is a real and exciting challenge - like buying or selling a home, condominium or raw land. Grampa taught me patience and a caring for all living things - great attibutes I try to incorporate in all I do.
In addition, I love to cook - and moving to Florida meant trying a huge assortment of FRESH fruits and vegetables and figuring out how to mix and match to make interesting meals.
In those quiet moments, another passion is working on needlepoint projects - mostly as gifts for friends. However, with two precious Shih Tzu's and an even more precious husband of nearly 40 years, free time is at a premium. So, when there is free time, I grow orchids - YES in our backyard!
And last, but certainly not least, I have 6 wonderful grandchildren and 2 "super" grandchildren - the children of my nephew and his wife - who fill my heart with joy. I wish the same for you.
- Licensed in Florida as an Associate Broker.
- Licensed first in New Jersey in 1973.
- Licensed in - New Jersey, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Florida
- Licensed in Florida as an Associate Broker serving all of Charlotte County
- Associated with Coldwell Banker Morris Realty in Punta Gorda as a waterfront specialist.
- Experienced first time home owner agent
- Experienced as AN AGENT AT HOME WITH DIVERSITY
- Experienced as a caring agent
- Director - Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port Association of REALTORS since 2000. (PCPGNP AOR)
- 2005 President of the Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, North Port Association of REALTORS
- Past President of the Port Charlotte Punta Gorda North Port Association of REALTORS' Multiple Listing Service - 2002
- Recipient of REALTOR OF THE YEAR Award - 2003
- Recipient of the President's Award for exceptional service
- Chair/Million Dollar Committee
- Member - PCPGNP AOR Grievance Committee since
- Past Member - PCPGNP AOR Professional Standards' Committee
- Director - Florida Association of REALTORS 2002 - 2008
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society - Top 21% of agents internationally
- Member/MidFlorida Regional Multiple Listing Service - Policy Committee since 2012
Grew up in Portsmouth, New Hampshire - learning to LOVE the ocean!
Graduated from Fisher College
Moved to New Jersey, where I met the love of my life, Jim McClary. I inherited 4 wonderful sons and now 6 adorable grandchildren. And, Jim showed me the joy of sailing - YEA ORACLE and the America's Cup!
I am blessed to have many friends, from all walks of life and ages - and especially a handful of very close friends. I am more than fortunate.
- Portsmouth (NH) High School
- Fisher College
- Trenton State College
- Bert Rogers School of Real Estate