Barbara Mc Henry
- 2825 Tamiami Trail, Suite a
Punta Gorda, FL 33950-7269
Welcome to my Website
2016 Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle
2016 Received 5 Milllion$+ Award From The Board Of Realtors
2016 Coldwell Banker Sunstar Morris Award Recipient
2016 Received !00 Million $ Award From The Board Of Realtors
Member Of Punta Gorda-Port Charlotte-North Port Association of Reators"Milliom Dollar Club" Since 1999
Barb grew up in Akron, Ohio and moved to sunny Florida in 1982 residing in Port Charlotte! She worked as a Closing Officer in a local Title Company for 4 years before getting a real estate license in 1986, & a real estate brokers license a couple of years later.
As a full time Realtor® in Charlotte County since 1986, Barbara can offer you knowledgable professional assistance with any of your real estate needs in Punta Gorda,Port Charlotte, & North Port . Let her years of experience work for you!
- Gated Communities
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
Born & raised in Akron, Ohio. Moved to Port Charlotte in 1982 with my family to enjoy the beaches & sunny weather!
- 1982-1986 Closing Officer for Local Title Insurance Company
- 1986 Earned Real Estate License
- 1988 Earned Real Estate Broker's License
- 1989 Joined forces with prominent local builder and spearheaded the real estate department of the company
- 1999 Joined the sales force of Coldwell Banker Morris Realty
Graduated from Akron University with an associate degree in Sales & Marketing.
Member of Punta Gorda-Port Charlotte-North Port Association Of Realtors